Revised: March 22, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of Hope Through Faith Christian Ministry. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policies regarding your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (720) 384-7908.
Table of Contents
- What Information Do We Collect?
- Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
- Is Your Information Transferred Internationally?
- What Is Our Stance On Third-Party Websites?
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
- Do We Collect Information From Minors?
- What Are Your Privacy Rights?
- Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
- Do We Make Updates To This Policy?
What Information Do We Collect?
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases or donations, such as your payment instrument number, and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor (PayPal @ www.paypal.com) and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
- Consent. We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Business Interests. We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract. When we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Is Your Information Transferred Internationally?
What Is Our Stance On Third-Party Websites?
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
Do We Collect Information From Minors?
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
Do We Make Updates To This Privacy Statement?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities or otherwise contacting us. The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own. If you are accessing our website from outside the United Sates of America, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see "Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?" above).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18 years. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the website. If we learn that personal information from users under the age of 18 years has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 18 years, please contact us.
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.