King James Version
The Holy Bible's original texts are written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic. The King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible is widely accepted as the most recognized and most accurate word-for-word translation.
This ministry uses the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
The mission of this ministry is quite simple - Work to reach everyone with the message and love of Christ; to reveal the truth of salvation. As Christians we are all disciples of Christ and called to ministry.
Matthew 28: 18-20 - And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Statement of Faith
- the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
Matthew 4:4; John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, the Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death on the cross of crucifixion, His resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the God.
John 3:16; Matthew 1:18-25; 1 Peter 2:21-24; Matthew 8:5-13, et al; Romans 5:10; Hebrews 10:10; Luke 24:1-3; Mark 16:19
- the only way to salvation for the lost and sinful person is through faith in Jesus Christ.
John 3:16-21; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9
- the Holy Ghost is a gift from God, whose indwelling, guidance and empowerment enables Christians to live a godly life.
John 16:12-13; Acts 2:4; 1 Corinthians 2:13
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved into eternal life, the lost into eternal separation from God.
John 5:29; Revelation 20:13
- in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that all believers are members of His body, His church.
Matthew 16:18-20; 1 Corinthians 1 10-13; 1 Corinthians Chapter 12
- the ministry of discipleship is the responsibility of all believers, all Christians.
Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15